Welcome to our school website
The school was built in 1913, a spacious building full of character which is set in extensive grounds which includes two playgrounds, a playing field and its own copse. It also has an environmental garden and a pond for ecological studies.
Inside the school there are four classrooms and a hall, which is used for Assembly, as a dining room and for indoor PE. There are also separate cloakrooms for girls and boys.
It is a Community Primary School that caters for girls and boys from the age of 4 to 11 years.